25 Questions, as seen (first) at Bastard's.
1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
Gee, those new glasses* sure are small.
2) How much cash do you have on you?
around a hundred bucks
3) What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?
Genial high school friend.
6) What is your favourite ring on your phone?
No fancy rings.
7) What shirt are you wearing?
Favorite Salvation Army sweater ($5, and I just had to sew a few moth holes) over red 3/4 length shirt
8) What do you label youself as?
On top of things
9) Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
Hiking boots from Land's End
10) Bright room or dark room?
Bright, preferably sunny
11) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II" with boyfriend. Trying to accumulate as many "dark side" points as possible.
12) What did the last text message on your phone say?
"Thank you anyway. Have a great rest of your break."
13) Where is your nearest 7-11?
You mean Wawa?
14) What's a saying you say a lot?
15) Who told you they loved you last?
16) Last furry thing you touched?
17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
Three, I think: caffeine, alcohol, birth control
18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
19) Favourite age you've been so far?
Not there yet
20) Your worst enemy?
Skinny Annoying Boy in seminar
21) What is your current desktop picture?
Moonscape (as provided by Windows XP)
22) What was the last thing you said to someone?
I'll definitely look at it.
23) If you had to choose between a million bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
24) Do you like someone?
getting bored with this meme... almost done...
25) The last song you listened to?
*Old glasses (see below) could not be fixed. New glasses were formed by cutting old lenses down to fit new frames, thus avoiding paying for a new pair of lenses but leaving me with miniscule glasses.