Thursday, March 02, 2006

Schoooool's. Out. For. Ever.

Well, not really. Just for "spring break." Rather oddly named, given that the first day of spring isn't for 2 1/2 more weeks (the very day of my American Lit oral exam, in fact). Also given that it unfortunately won't be such a break for me - I'll be studying for the exam most of that time.

But I'll be in NY, and probably not blogging quite as much. In addition to studying, I'll be using my time in the city to build up my alcohol tolerance again; I had a rude awakening last night after getting pretty buzzed off of 2 1/2 beers in a couple of hours. Must activate liver enzymes more frequently.

[Exit, singing, "Schoooool's been blown -- to -- pieces...."]

5 comments:

visit here said...

When I leave my school it's so emotional moment for me. I still don't forget that moment. I really love my school life. Even I miss my school now. I really enjoy every day at my school.

Charles Kee said...

Some student really need the financial back up and these university are always working for those type of student who need that type of aid. try this which is for the students that is very helpful for the writing services.

Unknown said...

Leadership is really a tough thing which people see in a wrong way as they really think that the leader always get benefit but they do not know how he control the whole thing. check more info here abut the writing tips.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog post, If we discover the reason of our own doing then we in like manner, as a rule, do groups of wrong work or maybe right work just on the record of as it is for the upsides of the mankind and the overall population system. So visit this website and get many new ideas and techniques.

Anonymous said...

Great post, Educating might be a part of an instructional structure. It's unrealistic for a man to incite training while not the help of a teacher for an expanded time. A teacher secures the information of an understudy. This http://www.podiatryschoolapplication.com/ site helpful for the all level of students.