Friday, August 25, 2006

Ten statistically improbable things

Originally seen at luckybuzzz's.

1. I've been to both Vegas and Atlantic City*, but gambled in neither.
2. Attended and participated in religious services of about 10 different denominations.
3. Didn't eat most fruits until about 4 years ago.
4. Cleaned toilets for a semester.
5. Sung at Carnegie Hall (not solo, as part of a group).
6. Live in a house whose picture is tattooed on two people's legs.
7. Have visited Niagara Falls with my loved one, and his parents.
8. Got onto a basketball team because the coach confused me with another girl with the same first name.
9. Have been stung by a jellyfish.
10. Have held a stingray.

*Atlantic City was today - went to the beach! Few waves, but great reading-on-beach weather.

5 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Wow--I'm intrigued by #6!

kermitthefrog said...

My landlords, who are also my vegan housemates, got matching tattoos last Thursday. They go up and down their entire calves! I have to say, that is dedication, especially since they're something like 23 and 24 years old.

SK said...

whoa I didn't know about the basketball thing! When was that?

Chaser said...

Owie!! $#@@! jellyfish.

kermitthefrog said...

sk - Eighth grade. I only found out about it because a seventh-grader on the team told me, so I don't know whether it's true or not, but there is corroborating evidence (I was one of the worst players on the team, and the other girl got added to the roster late, a few days in).

Lisa - I know, but at the time it didn't hurt enough so that I was freaked out, only fascinated that something I hadn't seen had made my leg burn a little.