Thursday, September 07, 2006

Halloween costume

" If I were designing a [my blog title/pseud here] Halloween costume, it would consist of..."

[My Rule: Try to choose something representative rather than your most stylish/most interesting/most h.o.t. outfit].


This meme's been around, but I saw it first at Dr. Crazy's. Funny thing is, someone once really did dress as me to a Halloween party, in college.

What she wore (dressed as me):
Dark blue jeans
Black belt
Black turtleneck? (Don't remember the top, actually, but a turtleneck would have been inaccurate.)
Black leather jacket
Black boots with short heels

What the costume would be now:
Brown cotton/spandex T-shirt
Jean or jean-cut shorts or skirt
Black sandals with two wide bands across the top of the foot
Hair in ponytail or clipped in bun with tortoiseshell barrette
Colorful, short beaded necklace
No polish on fingers/toes, no makeup

2 comments:

Jane Dark said...

You'll think I'm crazy, but this is a look that I have occasionally dreamed of pulling off.

My hair is very bad at staying in a bun. Was. Before I cut it off.

kermitthefrog said...

Ha. Thanks - I hadn't really thought of this as a "look" (more like the buying of clothes at outlet stores)!