Monday, May 07, 2007

Food is a problem

For the past five days, I've worked more or less steadily during the days, and eaten out at night because of social and group commitments. I've been planning to cook the same asparagus risotto recipe for the past three nights, and each time something has intervened. Now I'm going to see Spidey 3 at 8 p.m. Do I shirk the work I'd been planning? Do less of it and leave time to cook beforehand? Not cook and eat a sandwich from the place around the corner?

I'm hoping it's option #2, but that depends on how much I get done in the next hour.

eta: Option #3. Why am I not surprised? At least I'm getting good work done on this project.

1 comment:

Maria Papoila said...

Hello!

Please go to my blog and see the last post. If possible copy that to your blog. It´s about a missing little girl.
This is not spam!

Thank you.