I've been tagged by the Doctor Who Does Not Exist to tell you 7 random facts about me. First, the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random [?? how is this possible?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
After rolling my 20-sided die, I've come up with the following:
1. I didn't eat fruit until after I graduated from college, when I started living with someone who made a commitment to change my taste buds. Now I'll eat most fruits (especially tropical ones), but whenever I'm given a plain, unadorned fruit, I still have a moment of wariness.
2. My grade school best friend and I nicknamed each other based on our initials. She was "lamp." Better than "lump," right?
3. Ratatouille bored me.
4. Spaceballs is probably the movie that I've seen most often--probably 10 times at least from ages 8-10. At that time, I don't think I'd seen any of the Star Wars movies yet.
5. In high school, I wore fishnets and a sparkly leotard and tap-danced on a giant dime in our production of 42nd Street.
6. If I could gain any skill instantly, it would be the muscle memory required to really efficiently operate in a kitchen -- knife skills, how to flip things in a saute pan, what perfectly done steak feels like, etc. Nonetheless, Ratatouille still bored me.
7. Road trips are my favorite type of vacation. I love maps, and route planning, and finding parks to stop at along the way, and the consistency of Subway (at least in the U.S.).
I will tag: Jane Dark, Lucy, Brazen, JM, heu mihi, Bardiac, and Pilgrim.