Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Why you should never compliment your students

Ah, Professor Clint Conley*, you've walked right into my trap! Little did you know, when you told me I made some good comments in class today, that I would take that as ample encouragement to ask you to do an independent reading course over the first summer term... I was merciful and didn't ask you today, because you were miserably sick and tired from staying up with your sick kids. But just wait until after spring break... then I'll show my hand. Ha. Ha. Ha.

*Thus pseudonymically named because he reminds me of this guy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should compliment every kind of works you have been done as it will help you to be motivated in the future time. https://www.essayrevisor.com/essay-revision-service/ to find out more helpful tips on writing.

Unknown said...

Sometimes you should not complain your superior side as they are there for you when you do not have things by your own. click here is the best option for the writing service help.

Charles Kee said...

I have heard about a lot about the self biography and heard that people used to write their biography now a days and here I have seen a special piece of it. click here That is good and you'll get here some tips abut the writing services.

Anonymous said...

Good site, As development make the examination straightforward, open, help in doing troublesome errands, upgrade the indicating aptitudes and style, help to make the understudies contemplate unreservedly http://www.onlinephdprograms.biz/ help to better their learning and creating capacities.

Anonymous said...

A man should be stick to the point which is discussing. He http://www.paprograms.org/ site be scattered everywhere. He ought to be revolved around the one point through which correspondence can be fruitful and sound.