Friday, November 10, 2006

How accurate these quizzes are!

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with this blog: whether I'm going to try to maintain it or not, given my sporadic posting this semester. In the meantime, an accurate diagnosis!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.



Found here , as many of you already know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about having to think about whether to keep the blog up.

Nevertheless, I hope that you do.

kermitthefrog said...

Thanks, Jane. I don't want to abandon it entirely, but there's been a lot on my (mental) plate this whole semester, mainly having to do with juggling roles as student, teacher, researcher.

Arbitrista said...

There's no need to post all the time. Just don't delete it!