Thursday, November 02, 2006

house and House

My landlords are indeed buying the house next door. I have the floor plan all worked out in my head. Attic = sauna, so all the heat can leave in the warmer months. Third floor = cool showers (for a break from the sauna) and the top of the water slide. Second floor = middle of water slide and changing rooms. First floor = middle of water slide and snack bar, complete with the Good Humor Chocolate Eclair ice cream bars that I ate every summer at my neighborhood pool. Basement = pool (with windows, so not too dark and tiley). The water slide would empty into the deep end, of course. It's true you'd have to climb several flights of stairs to get back up, but who's going to tell me it wouldn't be worth it?

In other news, I've been watching the first season of House. Hugh Laurie, I sigh for. Not really in a romantic way, more like I wish he was my next-door neighbor. Not instead of the water slide, but in addition.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugh Laurie *and* a waterslide. Now that's an attractive scenario. :)

Chaser said...

I just want Hugh Laurie to be my friend. Would he not be totally cool to sit and drink wine with?

kermitthefrog said...

Yes and yes! I think he's supposedly a good person, too.