Dr. Brazen Hussy has sparked a resurgence of the 4-meme.
Four First Names of Crushes I’ve Had
4. Seth [gee, how boring]
Four Pieces of Clothing I wish I still owned
1. All the sunglasses I've lost over the years
2. Ditto umbrellas
3. Maroon wool hat with fleecy lining
4. ? I really don't regret moving past the fashions of the '80s and '90s.
Four names I’ve been called at one time or another
4. [Kermit L.] (I have such a common first name, for my generation, that there were 4 others in my kindergarten class. For a while, I even referred to myself with my last initial.]
Four Professions I secretly Want to Try
1. restaurant critic
3. arts administrator
4. Supreme Court justice
Four Musicians I’d most want to go on a date with
1. my boyfriend
2. Terminal Degree (a friend-date?)
3. Hugh Laurie
Four Foods I’d rather Throw than Eat
1. Bitter melon
2. Bananas (plain)
4. Any carbonated drink sweetened with corn syrup
Bonus!: Tonic water. I disliked gin and tonics for the longest time before I realized I actually do like gin, and hate tonic.
Four Things I Like to Sniff
2. Stinky cheese
3. Whatever I'm cooking
4. Fall leaves scuffed on the sidewalk
You're tagged if you want in...