Wednesday, September 26, 2007

To my neighbors: three letters

Dear upstairs neighbor,

Every time I start practicing, the floorboards creak above my head. I hope you're moving into another room because you don't want to be distracted by Bach, not because you detest the singing. Although even if you do: get used to it.

~~~~

Dear first-floor-window occupants,

Please open your window again so your cat can stare out onto the courtyard. He is cute, and I would like to make his acquaintance (and yours--from the size of your apartment, I'm pretty sure you're grad students too).

~~~~

Dear mysterious young man,

We've nodded to each other for around five years now. When I leave the building, you're sitting out on the stoop, having a cigarette. Sometimes you look miserable, and we ignore each other; sometimes you're more relaxed, and we smile and say hello. If it's living with your parents that's getting you down: sorry, man. For all it's worth, they seem nice. So do you. Here's to another year of anonymity.

5 comments:

Abir said...

Even with the little words there might have a huge expressions as it is depended on how precisely you write down your things. more that is very helpful for the academic papers writing.

Anonymous said...

They all are here to appreciate supper and when supper is come that time they choose to catch a photograph for him. This thing we additionally observed here in this photograph which demonstrate to us the http://www.apostrophechecker.com/ of all these folks. Maybe this is best for us and furthermore best for the greater part of the others.

Jared Freeman said...

Its good way of teaching and my learning experiences enhanced when I started sharing it on http://www.spellingcheck.info/best-spelling-checkers/ for public reviews. It is really undoubtedly amazing stuff. I want you to share more. Thanks.

Jared Freeman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared Freeman said...

Now you don't upload up to mark posts and that's the reason I have joined some follow this link officially for my assignments help.I hope you shall revisit posting policies of your page.